Are you looking to improve your clean credit report? Here's how to effectively clean it up!
Clear Credit Solutions is a multi-award winning clean credit report service. Most consumers are unaware of what is on their credit report whether they are looking for something simple like a new phone plan or a brand-new property. Credit defaults, court judgments and clear outs can impact and stop any kind of finance application from moving ahead. These negative listings are not even discovered until a new finance application is made.
Services like ours can assist in removing these listings so clients can proceed with their finance but not everything can be removed. That is why after discovering something on a credit file the next step is to call Clear Credit Solutions. Not only do they offer the best advice and an award-winning service, but useful articles like the ones below are available throughout their extensive website.
Australians are often unaware of their credit history, yet this information plays an important role in determining if they can get approved for a loan or home purchase. Many lenders will review your credit score before offering you any type of loan – from mortgages to mobile phone plans. In this article, we will discuss some tips that can help you clean up your credit score.
What is my credit history?
Your credit history is a record of your past borrowing and repayments. It’s essentially an indication of your trustworthiness when it comes to repaying money that you have borrowed. If you have defaulted on payments in the past, this will be recorded on your credit report and could affect your ability to secure new credit.
What information can impact my clean credit report?
Your credit report contains information about your payment history, amount of credit you have outstanding and any public records related to bankruptcy or court judgments. All of this information is used to calculate your credit score, which lenders use to determine if they want to approve your loan application.
How do I Clean Up My Credit Report?
If you’re looking to clean up your credit report, there are a few steps you can take:
- Determine what is on your credit file. You can obtain a free copy of your credit report from the credit reporting body Equifax.
- If your score is not being impacted by serious credit impairments scroll below to read our tips to boost your score.
- However if your score is being impacted by a serious credit impairment such as a default it is best to contact a credit repair professional such as Clear Credit Solutions.
Tips for achieving a clean credit report
- Pay bills on time: you can improve your credit record by using credit more often and paying the bills on time, so that the on-time payments outweigh any indiscretions.
- Increase your credit limit: increasing your credit limit can help improve your debt-to-credit ratio, which is an important factor in determining your overall score.
- Set up a direct debit with your bank so that your credit card and other bills are paid before the due date.
- Reduce any unnecessarily large credit limits you may have.
- Clear up any disputed records: your credit report includes instances when a lender or credit provider unsuccessfully tried to contact you and reported you as a missing debtor. Visit an online credit reporting agency, such as Equifax, to obtain a free copy of your credit report.
For more information visit: Newsroom
At Clear Credit Solutions, we are the credit repair experts. We want to help you obtain the finance you need by removing negative listings off from your credit report. Contact us today On 1300 789 783 or fill out an application form to clear credit! We will work with you closely to understand your financial goal and create a plan that helps you achieve it in no time. So don’t wait any longer, call us now and let us help you take control of your finances!